I had my first inspection on the 14th of November 2012, I have been given a rating of GOOD. To view my ofsted report click HERE
- Visits to toddler groups, child care centres, childminder sessions
- Visit local parks, libraries and other fun outings
- Follow EYFS
- Offer a full range of home based activities
- Outdoor garden play
- Before and after school care and holiday care for children attending St. Matthews C.E. Primary School
- Healthy balanced food and snacks
- Home is smoke and pet free
- I am fully committed, hardworking, trustworthy, very patient, have good knowledge in child development, provide and environment which is fun, stimulating and safe, I possess the skills to remain alert, observant and active in all areas of child development and possess the judgement and iniative to be an effective child carer. I believe in working in partnership with parents and carers.
At Jojo’s Childminding, I will be planning a curriculum that follows the EYFS requirements and to ensure that your child is having lots of fun, exploring and learning new experiences. The activities I set out are structured to ensure that I will be providing for their individual learning and needs so that they have opportunities to develop their skills in all areas of the curriculum.
There are 3 Prime Areas of Learning and Development:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Communication and Language
- There are 4 Specific Areas of Learning and Development:
- Understanding of the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
- All children between 2-3 years of age will undergo and progress check.
During your child’s time with me, your child will build up an individual record of their work. I will be supporting them in a child-centred way so that your child enjoys their early learning experience whilst preparing them for their next stage of starting school.
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.